FNF Canada, a division of Fidelity National Financial, is one of the country’s largest providers of title insurance and ancillary services. With our continued growth in Canada, we are seeking an Accounts Payable Administrator for a 12-month contract.
Reporting to the Manager, Accounting, the ideal candidate will be a client-focused, highly professional self-starter with strong analytic skills. He/she will also have a positive attitude and the ability to manage stringent deadlines. The position requires attention to detail and a high level of judgment in order to organize workload and projects.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Full cycle Accounts Payable invoice and payment processing
- Code and enter a high volume of invoices into the accounting system
- Coordinate with internal departments to obtain invoice approvals
- Process cheques, EFT and wire payments to suppliers
- Perform vendor analysis to ensure that all expenses are accrued accurately
- Respond to and resolve vendor inquiries
- Assists in identifying opportunities to enhance Accounts Payable processes
- Other duties as assigned
- College diploma in a related field
- 1-2 years of relevant experience preferred
- Proficiency in Great Plains would be an asset.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Work well under pressure and under minimal supervision
- Must be very organized and have excellent time management skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to 877-916-8035. We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.