FNF Canada is an innovative provider of mortgage and loan related services to large and small Canadian lenders. We specialize in facilitating all aspects of mortgage transactions. This includes title insurance, document processing, property tax management, and appraisal management and valuations services for financial institutions. Our end-to-end solution suite, which is exclusively offered by FNF Canada and unmatched in the industry, seamlessly integrates the services required for the life cycle of a mortgage closing from the request for an appraisal through to funding the transaction. With industry leading technology solutions, unique value add service strategies, agility, responsiveness, and an uncompromising focus on innovation, we set ourselves apart from our competition. With our continued growth in Canada, we are seeking a Financial Analyst.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the ideal candidate will be a highly professional self-starter with strong analytic skills. He/she will also have a positive attitude and the ability to manage stringent deadlines. The position requires attention to detail and a high level of judgment in order to organize workload and projects.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Month end close preparation of ad hoc and recurring journal entries including: expenses, deferred revenue, disbursements, prepaids and accrued liabilities
- Maintain integrity of the general ledger through testing completeness of daily integrations and recording all necessary adjusting entries
- Perform monthly balance sheet account reconciliations ensuring compliance with corporate policies and procedures
- Respond directly to corporate parent entity on financial queries
- Assist in expense analysis identifying issues and highlighting recommended courses of action
- Ensure all financial processes are fully documented and communicated to Manager
- Provide financial analysis, review and support to management and internal departments with regards to concerns, reporting issues and variance explanations
- Identify and proactively act on opportunities to continuously improve internal processes
- Support audit and reporting requirements with internal and external auditors or business
- A university degree
- Accounting designation or working towards one preferable
- At least 3 years of experience in full cycle accounting
- Familiarity with Great Plains accounting software an asset
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Strong inter-personal, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 877-916-8035. We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FNF Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations for candidates with disabilities participating in our selection process are available upon request. We can be reached by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: 55 Superior Blvd, Unit 100, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2X9
- Fax: 1-877-916-8035