FNF Canada is a leading service provider to financial institutions in the area of mortgage processing, tax and appraisal services, and title insurance. We pride ourselves on our relentless focus on enhancing the value of our services to our clients through continuous improvement and innovation.
Reporting to the Manager, IT Operations, the ideal candidate will coach, mentor, delegate and foster a culture of collaboration and consensus building around all software engineering activities and deliverables. You will have significant experience managing remote and distributed teams across wide time zones, geographies, and cultures.
In this role, you will lead the advancement of the organization’s infrastructure strategy, architecture, and best practices. You will be required to be responsive to IT administrative duties such as virtualization environment management, storage administration, Citrix administration, Windows working environment configuration, service maintenance, etc. You may also help to analyze data security within computer systems, develop and implement repairs, modifications, and upgrades, and diagnose and resolve system errors or technical issues. To be a successful Technical Lead, you should possess advanced knowledge of hardware and software systems and exceptional analytical thinking abilities.
Your experience will empower your teams to ensure our people, process and technologies are optimal and always seeking opportunities of continual integration and improvements to deliver world class experience on time and of the highest quality.
This is a challenging position filled with opportunity and growth for the right person.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Carry out IT administrative duties VMWare environment management, network administration, Windows working environment configuration, service maintenance.
- Citrix XenApp server farm administration with over 60 servers.
- Virtual environment systems configuration and maintenance.
- Storage Area Network configuration and maintenance.
- Active Directory administration.
- Group Policy administration.
- Provide system technical consultation and support for the software testing team.
- Degree/Diploma in computer science, information systems, or a similar field.
- At least 3 years knowledge of Windows server operating systems, Active Directory Administration, and configuration.
- At least 3 years knowledge of VMware vSphere, and cloud management technologies.
- At least 3 years working knowledge of Citrix XenApp application.
- At least 3 years working knowledge of storage, backup, and DR technologies.
- Hands-on experience with storage platforms such as NetApp (cluster mode) preferred.
- Well-rounded knowledge of networking (LAN, WAN, MPLS, VLAN, Routing, Firewalls, etc.).
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 877-916-8035. We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FNF Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations for candidates with disabilities participating in our selection process are available upon request. We can be reached by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: 55 Superior Blvd, Unit 100, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2X9
- Fax: 1-877-916-8035