FNF Canada is a leading service provider to financial institutions in the area of mortgage processing, tax and appraisal services, and title insurance. We pride ourselves on our relentless focus on enhancing the value of our services to our clients through continuous improvement and innovation.
FNF Canada, a division of Fidelity National Financial, is one of the country’s largest providers of title insurance and ancillary services.
We are currently recruiting for an Application Support Analyst for our Head Office located in Mississauga who will be responsible to monitor and support custom-built applications for transaction processing.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Identify and resolve complex business problems for support of Applications.
- Work with Vendors to manage, support and resolve Business Application problems.
- Assist in the design, development and implementation of Application changes and upgrades partnering with a team of developers and product analysts.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multi-task, and effectively address numerous clients and products
- Assist with delivery of a variety of projects, interfacing with developers and product analysts.
- Provide operations support to business related to custom applications.
- Analyze and document trends in product support in order to design solutions to improve performance and efficiency.
- Managing and developing client relationships.
- Performing special projects and other duties as required.
- Using strong problem solving and analytical abilities solve/propose solutions to complex business problems in a timely fashion for production sensitive environment.
The successful candidate will have post-secondary education in a related field, 3-5 years’ experience in business operations or information technology operations including documentation experience with business process and systems improvement, be a team player, possess excellent analytical, problem-solving, listening, communication and organizational skills and be able to work under minimal supervision.
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 877-916-8035. We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.