FNF Canada is an innovative provider of mortgage and loan related services to large and small Canadian lenders. We specialize in facilitating all aspects of mortgage transactions. This includes title insurance, document processing, property tax management, appraisal management and valuation services for financial institutions. Our end-to-end solution suite, which is exclusively offered by FNF Canada and unmatched in the industry, seamlessly integrates the services required for the life cycle of a mortgage closing from the request for an appraisal through to funding the transaction. With industry leading technology solutions, unique value add service strategies, agility, responsiveness, and an uncompromising focus on innovation, we set ourselves apart from our competition. With our continued growth in Canada, we are seeking a Bank Reconciliation Analyst.
Reporting to the Bank Reconciliation Supervisor, the ideal candidate will be a client focused, highly professional self-starter with strong analytic skills. He/she/they will also have a positive attitude and the ability to manage stringent deadlines. The position requires attention to detail and a high level of judgment to organize workload and projects.
- Daily and monthly reconciliation of trust and operational bank accounts.
- Monitor bank activities daily for trust and operational accounts, escalating issues to bank officials as required.
- Interface with Funding and Finance teams on various items including: cash receipts, deposits, per diem reports and journal entries.
- Investigate status of cheques, unknown debit / credits to bank accounts or other issues with bank representatives.
- Coordinate and work with IT team to fix any technical issues encountered in the Great Plains software.
- Maintain the access log for bank tokens that are issued to all colleagues in the organization.
- Ensure all bank related processes are fully documented, kept current and approved by supervisor.
- Identify and proactively act on opportunities to continuously improve internal processes.
- Support audit and reporting requirements with internal and external auditors or business.
- Support Bank Reconciliation Supervisor in ad hoc analysis and projects as required.
- University degree, college diploma or related work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in an Accounting/Finance function preferable
- Familiarity with Great Plains accounting software preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Works well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Strong inter-personal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Imperative that the candidate can work overtime at month end
Why work at FNF Canada:
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Working in a fun, entrepreneurial and dynamic workplace culture
- Flexible work arrangements
- Opportunities for professional learning, development, and growth
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to 877-916-8035.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FNF Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations for candidates with disabilities participating in our selection process are available upon request. We can be reached by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 55 Superior Blvd, Unit 100, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2X9
- Fax: 1-877-916-8035