FNF Canada is a leading service provider to financial institutions in the area of mortgage processing, tax and appraisal services, and title insurance. We pride ourselves on our relentless focus on enhancing the value of our services to our clients through continuous improvement and innovation.
Reporting to the Director, IT Infrastructure and Security the ideal candidate will be a client-focused, highly professional self-starter with demonstrated experience in a similar function. He/she will also have a positive attitude with a high level of quality workmanship and attention to detail. The successful candidate will have the ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously in a demanding IT support environment.
- Level I support provides basic resolution for the customer using our FNF Connect applications
- Determining customer issues, password problems, troubleshooting lockout issues
- Creating modifying and disabling FNF Connect accounts
- Ensuring proper user access rights and role assignments
- Providing assistance with FNF Connect application navigation
- Support for Desktop Applications such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and Internet Explorer
- Troubleshooting access to files on FNF Connect Portal
- Windows Active Directory Administration including account updates, password reset and password unlocking
- Creation of purchase orders and working with FNF purchasing system to procure IT equipment
- General Office Duties as required
- A college diploma in a related field required, preference will be given to those with a university degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Help Desk in a related field
- Fluency in French both verbal and written (will be tested)
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills
- Proficient with technology – web-based applications, internet and Microsoft Office
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge or Experience with Kayako Help Desk Software is an asset
** must be able to work flexible hours as this role involves shift work **
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to email@example.com. We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.