FNF Canada is a leading service provider to financial institutions in the area of mortgage processing, tax and appraisal services, and title insurance. We pride ourselves on our relentless focus on enhancing the value of our services to our clients through continuous improvement and innovation.
Reporting to the Manager, Change Management, the ideal candidate will be a client focused, highly professional self-starter with demonstrated experience in a similar function. He/she will also have a positive attitude with a high level of quality workmanship and attention to detail. The successful candidate will have the ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously in a demanding IT support environment.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Level I support provides basic resolution for customer using our FNF Connect and FNF internal applications
- Determining customer issues, password problems, troubleshooting lockout /access issues
- Creating, modifying, and disabling FNF Connect/FNF internal accounts
- Ensuring proper user access rights and role assignments
- Providing assistance with FNF Connect/FNF internal application navigation
- Support for Desktop Applications such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, VPN
- Support for web browser issues
- Troubleshooting issues on files on FNF Connect Portal and FNF internal applications
- Windows Active Directory Administration including account updates, password reset and password unlocking
- Creation of purchase orders and working with FNF purchasing system to procure IT equipment
- General Office Duties as required
- A college diploma in a related field required, preference will be given to those with a university degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Help Desk in related field
- Must be fully bilingual in both written and verbal French and English
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills
- Proficient with technology – web-based applications, internet and Microsoft Office
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge or Experience with Kayako Help Desk Software is an asset
- Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends as this role involves shift work. Shifts are Mon-Friday 12PM-8PM and Wed-Sun 9Am-5PM on a rotational basis.
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to 877-916-8035. We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FNF Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations for candidates with disabilities participating in our selection process are available upon request. We can be reached by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 55 Superior Blvd, Unit 100, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2X9
- Fax: 1-877-916-8035