FNF Canada is a leading service provider to financial institutions in the area of mortgage processing, tax and appraisal services, and title insurance. We pride ourselves on our relentless focus on enhancing the value of our services to our clients through continuous improvement and innovation.
Reporting to the Director, Strategic Initiatives & Project Implementation, the ideal candidate will be a client focused, highly professional self-starter with demonstrated experience in a similar function. They will also have a positive attitude with a high level of quality workmanship and attention to detail. The incumbent will have the overall responsibility for the strategy, design and delivery of information required to make key business decisions, monitor and measure performance, and to fulfill client reporting and analysis needs.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Recommend and establish business intelligence tools/systems, methodology and processes to support overall business reporting and analytics strategy
- Develop scalable business intelligence processes for delivery of reports
- Investigate and resolve data and reporting issues
- Gain a detailed understanding of information and intelligence requirements of various stakeholders, prioritize and execute upon
- Execute on reporting and analytics requests:
- Gathering and documenting business requirements
- Collaborating and coordinating with IT Application Development to fulfill requests
- Deliver on business needs to specification and within committed timelines
- Develop and maintain scorecard and dashboard requirements and specifications
- Establish standards for reporting query criteria to ensure consistency, accuracy and alignment across various reports
- Review quality control and accuracy, and implement controls to ensure deliverables meet high quality standards
- Develop operational process to add, remove, and update metrics, reports, and scorecards
- Establish internal service level agreement for the delivery of reports and analysis
- Handle requests for routine reports to internal and external clients – ensure accuracy, timeliness and consistency
- Respond to ad-hoc requirements for analysis and information
- Responsible for data model development, testing and data management of complex reporting involving multiple sources and channels
- Proactively analyze information and highlight key points, trends and issues
- Assist with review and preparation of responses to RFP’s, RFI’s or RFQ’s involving reporting requirements
- Assist Implementations with defining new client or program reporting requirements and execute on same
- Work directly with business partners and other data professionals to create reporting using reporting tools
- University Degree preferred
- 5 years in a role with similar responsibilities in Analytics and Business Intelligence reporting
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence tools such as Business Objects and any of the Microsoft BI Suite of tools.
- Previous experience developing dashboards using any of the above tools
- Ability to proactively solve & manage complex data, programming and reporting problems delivering business intelligence and data analytics
- Client focused
- Highly professional self-starter that can work independently
- Strong analytical skills
- Technical acumen
- Expert knowledge with SQL, Python, Power BI and other relevant tools.
- Experience in data gathering and analytics
- Attention to detail and high level of quality
- Knowledge of mortgage and title insurance industry would be a definite asset
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to 877-916-8035. We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FNF Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations for candidates with disabilities participating in our selection process are available upon request. We can be reached by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 55 Superior Blvd, Unit 100, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2X9
- Fax: 1-877-916-8035