FNF Canada, a division of Fidelity National Financial, is one of the country’s largest providers of title insurance and ancillary services. With our continued growth in Canada, we are seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst.
The ideal candidate will be a client focused, highly professional self-starter with demonstrated experience in a similar function. He/she will also have a positive attitude with a high level of quality workmanship and attention to detail.
- Responsible for the day-to-day handling of all BIC requests and intake process, including responding to requests in a timely manner, gathering requirements & coordinating requests with business partners and stakeholders, and maintaining same in the intake and ticketing system
- Responsible for the design and development of reports as well as data analytics using SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services, MS Excel and MS Access
- Perform ad hoc analytical requests as needed
- This role will handle reporting and analysis requests from request to completion, and assist internal and external customers in understanding the results of the analysis
- This role may also work in conjunction with larger project teams to assist with implementing larger scale projects
- College Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Systems Technology, Software Development or Computer Programming, from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of SQL Server 2008
- Working knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services
- Strong SQL knowledge with the ability to write ad-hoc queries as needed
- Advanced proficiency in MS Access, Excel, Word, including data manipulation using functions and pivot tables
- Experience using Qlik technology
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner, and ability to clarify business needs and translate into technical criteria
- Detail-orientation, strong customer service skills and a high sense of urgency
- Demonstrated interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to 877-916-8035.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.