FNF Canada is a leading service provider to financial institutions in the area of mortgage processing, tax and appraisal services, and title insurance. We pride ourselves on our relentless focus on enhancing the value of our services to our clients through continuous improvement and innovation.
Reporting to the Director, Strategic Initiatives & Project Implementation, the ideal candidate will be a client focused, highly professional self starter with demonstrated experience in a similar function. They will also have a positive attitude with a high level of quality workmanship and attention to detail. The incumbent will be required to quickly develop an in-depth knowledge of the FNF Canada’s proprietary National Processing System and become familiar with corollary systems and technologies.
• Design business analysis and data recording systems for use throughout the department
• Translate operational requirements or problem statements into key criteria for report creation
• Maintain databases and perform updates as necessary to ensure accuracy
• Regularly examine data reports to locate and resolve opportunities throughout
• Accurately analyze and collect data for various types of business reports
• Create business reports that provide insight into key data points
• Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to managers
• Support various stakeholders throughout the assigned divisions
• Monitor data to identify changes in financial and business trends
• One to three years of experience as a reporting, data, financial or business analyst.
• Exposure to the Real Estate industry and Lending products in Financial Services is an asset.
• Ability to work with Business stakeholders to gather and analyze functional Business requirements.
• Proven ability to write database code on SQL Server and use database code to create insightful Business Intelligence dashboards.
• Knowledge of Qlikview Desktop, Qlikview NPrint, SQL Server Reporting Services is an asset.
• Experience in SAP, object-oriented programming and other data analysis programs.
• Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports.
• Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines.
• Ability to use Qlik, SQL and Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables, graphs and charts.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate data to coworkers.
• Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions.
• Tendency to pay close attention to small details that could impact results.
• General knowledge of business operations, objectives, strategies, process, and information flow.
Why work at FNF Canada:
- Comprehensive salary, bonus, and benefits package.
- Working in a fun, entrepreneurial and dynamic workplace culture.
- Flexible work/life balance options.
- Opportunities for professional learning, development, and growth.
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to email@example.com. We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FNF Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations for candidates with disabilities participating in our selection process are available upon request. We can be reached by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 55 Superior Blvd, Unit 100, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2X9
- Fax: 1-877-916-8035