FNF Canada, a division of Fidelity National Financial, is one of the country’s largest providers of title insurance and ancillary services. With our continued growth in Canada, we are seeking a Client Care / Escalations Officer for our Quebec Office.
The ideal candidate will possess experience in the mortgage industry. They must work well under pressure as well as under minimal supervision, and have the ability to deal with difficult situations with tact and diplomacy. The candidates must also be very organized, have excellent time management skills and display a positive attitude.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives
- Identifies and recommends workflow process alternatives that can lead to improved efficiency and service levels
- Takes ownership of client inquiries/ concerns/ complaints, ensuring timely resolution and referring as appropriate
- Escalation management – Respond to client’s needs and liaise with appropriate contact to ensure quick issue resolution
- Monitor, evaluate and manage overall customer satisfaction
- Subject matter expert – Understand products offered and seek training where needed
- Develop process improvements to enhance service efficiency and effectiveness
- Inform management about complex client issues and resolutions
- Administer the “end to end” creation and completion of appraisal files
- Monitor and manage file progression throughout all levels of the file “life cycle”
- Provide both incoming and outgoing communication instructions to appraisers in support of compliance requirements, file assignments and process expectations
- Effectively contribute to the annual strategic objectives of the department
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must be fully bilingual in both written and verbal French and English
- Experience in the mortgage and or/ property appraisal industry is an asset
- Work well under pressure and under minimal supervision
- Must be very organized and have excellent time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Client-service orientate
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.