FNF Canada is an innovative provider of mortgage and loan related services to large and small Canadian lenders. We specialize in facilitating all aspects of mortgage transactions. This includes: title insurance, document processing, property tax management, and appraisal management and valuations services for financial institutions. Our end to end solution suite, which is exclusively offered by FNF Canada and unmatched in the industry, seamlessly integrates the services required for the life cycle of a mortgage closing from the request for an appraisal through to funding the transaction. With industry leading technology solutions, unique value add service strategies, agility, responsiveness, and an uncompromising focus on innovation, we set ourselves apart from our competition.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Content Writer will be responsible for creating compelling content pieces that will help attract prospects and increase client engagement. The candidate should have a proven track record of producing engaging content that helps drive leads. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing initiatives that grow brand awareness, support market positioning of our products/services and drives efforts to acquire new clients while enhancing the level of engagement in our existing client base. The candidate should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You will be passionate about your field and well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
- Write compelling content for various mediums, including blog posts, website, social media content, sales events, emails, print collateral and other editorial-based content.
- Brainstorm new and creative content ideas, identify industry trends and insights and optimize content pieces based on the insights.
- Repurpose existing content for different channels.
- Should be able to provide strategic recommendations for content development, including topic identification, messaging and distribution.
- Establish best practices for content creation and ensure the highest quality of work is being delivered.
- Develop brand voice and maintain brand and message integrity across all platforms.
- Edit and convert the content provided by other team members into engaging marketing content pieces to drive leads for the business.
- Should be able to follow a content calendar, collaborate with team members to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Use SEO strategies in writing content to improve the organic search ranking of the website.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept of informed of marketing activities and objectives.
- Minimum 3 years of writing experience for a B2B audience
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field
- Experience in insurance or financial industry is preferred
- Content writing experience proven through a portfolio of published articles
- Must be fluent in French and English and should have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to write for different audiences and different platforms, using varying voices and writing styles as appropriate to audiences and platforms
- Proven research skills and the ability to quickly understand and learn new information
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to multitask and manage competing deadlines
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and marketing tools (marketing automation software)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools an asset
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to 877-916-8035. We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FNF Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations for candidates with disabilities participating in our selection process are available upon request. We can be reached by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: 55 Superior Blvd, Unit 100, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2X9
- Fax: 1-877-916-8035