FNF Canada, a division of Fidelity National Financial, is one of the country’s largest providers of title insurance and ancillary services. With our continued growth in Canada, we are seeking a Data Entry Clerk.
The ideal candidate will be a client focused, highly professional self-starter with demonstrated experience in a similar function. He/she will also have a positive attitude with a high level of quality workmanship and attention to detail.
- Receive, sort and deliver mail internally throughout the office daily as outlined
- Perform daily scanning duties
- Complete daily bank runs. Must have a valid driver’s license and clear drivers abstract
- Provide daily coverage at reception
- Provide other mailroom coverage as required. Must be available to work overtime as requested
- Complete sign offs of cheques and/or equivalent in a timely manner, ensuring that all conditions are met prior to signing off
- Ensure that evidence of receipt of funds has been obtained before signing off
- Review files for balanced statements of receipts and disbursements
- Ensure that all funding information is accurate including but not limited to: cheque number and client name, date, payee information and amount of cheque
- Responsible for the release of wire transfers in a timely manner, ensuring that all conditions are met prior to signing off
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be fluently bilingual (written and verbal) in French and English
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License is required
- Ability to work flexible hours
- General knowledge of MS Office
- Willingness to be flexible to daily demands
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FNF Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations for candidates with disabilities participating in our selection process are available upon request. We can be reached by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: 55 Superior Blvd, Unit 100, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2X9
- Fax: 1-877-916-8035