FNF Canada is an innovative provider of mortgage and loan related services to large and small Canadian lenders. We specialize in facilitating all aspects of mortgage transactions. This includes: title insurance, document processing, property tax management, and appraisal management and valuations services for financial institutions. Our end to end solution suite, which is exclusively offered by FNF Canada and unmatched in the industry, seamlessly integrates the services required for the life cycle of a mortgage closing from the request for an appraisal through to funding the transaction. With industry leading technology solutions, unique value add service strategies, agility, responsiveness, and an uncompromising focus on innovation, we set ourselves apart from our competition.
Reporting to the SVP, Client Services, the ideal candidate will be a client focused, highly professional self-starter with demonstrated experience in a similar function. They will also have a positive attitude with a high level of quality workmanship and attention to detail. The incumbent will be required to quickly develop an in-depth knowledge of the FNF Canada’s proprietary National Processing System and become familiar with corollary systems and technologies.
- Gather necessary requirements in the design, development and implementation of new Business Intelligence solutions as well as innovative new products
- Liaise with stakeholders, internal and external, to review and optimize report design and functionality
- Supports the Operations leadership team to identify business challenges and use data analysis to help leadership team manage to contractual SLAs and influence changes to the operations, process or programs.
- Document complex business needs and technical requirements
- Provide recommendation on actions that help improve business processes through more efficient use of existing systems, streamlining existing practices and automation
- Collaborate with Operations subject matter experts to improve overall strategic and operational performance and insight.
- Communicate findings to senior management via formal and informal presentations
- Play a pivotal role in operations tactical and strategic improvement initiatives, which will include identifying issues, forming hypotheses, and synthesizing conclusions into recommendation to drive and support the needs day to day operations management and SLA adherence.
- Participate in evaluation, reporting, and analysis to understand effectiveness of new initiatives and identify trends and make predictions.
- Communicate recommendations on initiatives and influence leaders through data, analytics, and thoughtful interpretation of findings.
- Participate or lead the elaboration of accurate cost and impact assessments
- Recommend how to improve performance and reliability of BI
- Collaborate with Sales teams to present programs and services to new and existing client partner
- Post-secondary education in related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a business analyst role or related function
- 5+ years people management experience including performance management and staff development
- Experience in Mortgage and Appraisal Management
- Exposure to the Real Estate industry and Lending products in Financial Services is an asset
- Proven ability to write database code on SQL Server and use database code to create insightful Business Intelligence dahboards.
- Knowledge of Qlikview Desktop, Qlikview NPrint, SQL Server Reporting Services is an asset.
- Have knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, methodologies, architectures and technical standards
- Experienced in creating technical documentation, business use documentation, flowcharts, layouts and diagrams
- Ability to execute application test plans/scripts when required for internal testing of new and existing reports
- Experience in SAP, object-oriented programming and other data analysis programs
- Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Ability to use Qlik, SQL and Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables, graphs and charts
- Results oriented with a passion for quality, service and customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving abilities and ability to multi-task
- Solid business, technical and project management skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Self-starter and independent with an ability to thrive in a team environment
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to 877-916-8035. We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.