FNF Canada is a leading service provider to financial institutions in the area of mortgage processing, tax and appraisal services, and title insurance. We pride ourselves on our relentless focus on enhancing the value of our services to our clients through continuous improvement and innovation.
Reporting to the Assistant Vice President, Client Services the ideal candidate will be a client focused, highly professional self-starter with extensive experience in Customer Service, Operations and People Management within the real estate and mortgage industries.
Summary: Responsible for the overall day to day SettlementPlus operation in Mississauga while promoting a service oriented and highly responsive culture within the team and overall operational excellence.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring order volumes/operational activity, staffing levels, adjusting productivity as needed to meet targets, forecasted volumes and achievement of year over year productivity improvement targets
- Working with Managers to service existing programs in accordance with contracted service levels
- Analyzing options and making decisions or recommendations on strategies related to operational process and resolution of issues
- Providing technical expertise to processing staff, lenders and borrowers and re-directing underwriting decisions
- Regularly meet with clients to discuss service satisfaction level, executing on any action items that result
- Defining the annual operational strategy for the region and presenting well defined plans and objectives that meet the needs of the business and clients
- Create and oversee completion of budgets and forecasts, closely monitoring performance and adjusting as required, and demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of same
- Recommend, plan and creatively address human resource requirements for our cyclical business needs and business development growth
- Provide leadership to direct reports, actively coaching and mentoring same in accordance with company core competencies
- Regularly interface and communicate with operational peers and regional leaders across the country
- Degree in Business administration or equivalent experience
- 7+ years people management experience including performance management, staff development and training, hiring and terminations
- 5 + years’ experience in real estate or mortgage administration or equivalent operational experience
- Highly computer literate with advanced level skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer and PowerPoint
- Resourceful, problem solver with a bias for taking action
- Demonstrated people management skills and proven success in leading and inspiring teams to excel
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to 877-916-8035. We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FNF Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations for candidates with disabilities participating in our selection process are available upon request. We can be reached by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 55 Superior Blvd, Unit 100, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2X9
- Fax: 1-877-916-8035