FNF Canada, a division of Fidelity National Financial, is one of the country’s largest providers of title insurance and ancillary services. With our continued growth in Canada, we are seeking an Executive Assistant.
The ideal candidate will be a client-focused, highly professional self-starter with demonstrated experience in a similar function. He/she will also have a positive attitude with a high level of quality workmanship and attention to detail.
- Provide a high level of executive administrative support ensuring the optimal level of customer service and professionalism
- Manage efficiently in a multi-tasked environment and ensure deadlines are met
- Apply appropriate due diligence ensuring accuracy in preparing and promptly completing all required supporting documentation (ie. reports, presentations, invoices, correspondence/communications, tables, charts, files, etc.)
- Consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality, escalate where appropriate
- Efficiently manage expectations/concerns through strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Schedule and organize meetings, conferences and events including preparation and co-ordination by booking the facility, pre-mail, arranging required equipment, refreshments, etc., as required
- Maintain proficiency with software applications/programs and/or department-specific systems as required (ie. MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Efficiently manage and promptly respond to all incoming inquiries/requests for information independently or re-direct to the appropriate person/area
- Take initiative to identify and recommend improvements in own job function, research and/or investigate issues requiring resolution in order to execute on assigned tasks
- Professional and detail-oriented
- Prior experience as an executive assistant in the Financial Services Industry an asset
- Proven ability to manage several tasks simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment and excellent organizational skills
- Can prioritize, establish timelines for assigned tasks and communicate them to department members
- Strong attention to detail, with accuracy and thoroughness in all work
- Knowledge of basic office functions, i.e., office machines, telephone systems, copier, fax, binding machines
- Must possess computer input and processing skills and a basic understanding of mathematics
- Strong Computer Skills Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of Products
- Strong oral and written skills
- Strength in providing front line customer service support
- Ability to complete all assigned tasks proficiently, in a timely manner
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company. Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.