FNF Canada, a division of Fidelity National Financial, is one of the country’s largest providers of title insurance and ancillary services. With our continued growth in Canada, we are seeking a Fulfillment Specialist for our Mississauga office.
The ideal candidates will possess real estate experience in a busy law firm or related environment. They must work well under pressure as well as under minimal supervision, and have the ability to deal with difficult situations with tact and diplomacy. The candidates must also be very organized, have excellent time management skills and display a positive attitude.
- Review executed closing documents for accuracy and quality with a strong emphasis on all mortgage conditions being met.
- Work closely with lawyer/lender to resolve deficiencies identified when reviewing documents.
- Review and adhere to funding procedures and legal guidelines to ensure that all information is accurate and complete prior to releasing mortgage funds
- Demonstrate sound decision-making skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Communicate (verbally and written) with internal and external contacts to ensure transactions are processed in a timely and efficient manner in order to meet closing dates.
- Monitors incoming requests related to real estate closings, following established guidelines to answer routine inquiries or redirects to appropriate party.
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships with all partners to build loyalty.
- Performs additional fulfillment duties as directed by Manager
- College diploma in a related field
- Law firm background is an asset
- Must be very organized and have excellent time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a Team environment
- Client-service orientated with a professional telephone manner
- Ability to work flexible hours
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FNF Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations for candidates with disabilities participating in our selection process are available upon request. We can be reached by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: 55 Superior Blvd, Unit 100, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2X9
- Fax: 1-877-916-8035