FNF Canada, a division of Fidelity National Financial, is one of the country’s largest providers of title insurance and ancillary services. With our continued growth in Canada, we are seeking a Funding & Mailroom Clerk on a contract basis.
The ideal candidate will be a client focused, highly professional self-starter with demonstrated experience in a similar function. He/she will also have a positive attitude with a high level of quality workmanship and attention to detail.
- Complete review of cheques and processing of bank transfers in a timely manner, ensuring that all conditions are met prior to approving
- Ensure that evidence of receipt of funds has been obtained before approving / releasing funds
- Review files for balanced statements of receipt and disbursements
- Ensure that all information is accurate on funding files including but not limited to: cheque number, client name, date, payee information and amount
- Responsible for the release of all wire transfers in a timely manner, ensuring that all conditions are met prior to approving including but not limited to: wire date, payee information, bank and transit information
- Ensure that legible void cheques or documents from the financial institution bearing an official stamp are obtained
- Complete daily bank runs for the Funding department. Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and clear drivers abstract
- Perform daily scanning duties with a high level of attention to detail supporting Operations directly on inquiries related to files
- Provide daily coverage of front reception
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong attention to detail with limited supervision
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License is required
- Ability to work flexible hours including overtime
- General knowledge of MS Office
- Willingness to be flexible to daily demands
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.