FNF Canada, a division of Fidelity National Financial, is one of the country’s largest providers of title insurance and ancillary services. With our continued growth in Canada, we are seeking a Funding Assistant for a 3-month contract.
Reporting to the Team Lead of Funding, the ideal candidate will be client-focused and have a positive attitude with a high level of quality workmanship and attention to detail
Duties and responsibilities:
- Calculate mortgage payouts and generate Funding documentation including payout letters and Statements of Receipts and Disbursements
- Manage a queue of files and complete related Funding activities
- Calculate amounts to pay for Secured Debts
- Separation of cheques that are compiled of both Secured and Unsecured debts being sent to borrowers and financial institutions for negotiation
- Batching of payable cheques through internal financial systems in order to submit for approval
- Printing of cheques through internal financial systems to facilitate separation
- Familiarity with mortgages is preferred
- Strong mathematical skills with attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrate time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.