FNF Canada is a leading service provider to financial institutions in the area of mortgage processing, tax and appraisal services, and title insurance. We pride ourselves on our relentless focus on enhancing the value of our services to our clients through continuous improvement and innovation.
The Information Security Analyst (Intermediate) will report to the Director of IT Infrastructure and Security whose primary role is to provide assistance in the creation and maintenance of published Information security policies, process and standards specific to FNF Canada. Work with management and internal audit on the alignment an implementation of Information Security recommendations. He/she will also have a positive attitude with a high level of quality workmanship and attention to detail.
- Assistance in the creation and maintenance of published information security policies, processes, and standards.
- Complete and assist with vendor RFP, business continuity, and security questionnaires
- Work with IT department on the alignment and implementation of Information Security recommendations.
- Ensuring escalation and notification for security and IT Risk related issues
- Respond to virus and malicious software attacks against all FNF Canada assets
- Perform in-depth malware analysis and provide recommendations to management based on the information collected
- Provide subject matter expertise to management on emerging threats
- Responsible for detection and remediation of threats via the Intrusion Detection infrastructure
- Analysis of threat telemetry from network logging devices including remediation actions and recommendations.
- Assist in activities pertaining to the Information Security Awareness Program.
- Experience providing information for or working with management and internal audit.
- Ability to deal with highly technical issues and extremely complex diverse systems.
- Ability to implement policy changes to IPS platforms.
- Knowledge of the company’s security strategy, associated policies, platform specific standards and control objectives as they relate.
- Minimum 6+ year’s equivalent experience in Computer Science/Information Technology related field is required in addition to a minimum of 2 years in Information Security.
- One or more of the following certifications considered an asset – CISSP, CISA, CISM.
- Security and IT methodologies, standards, and best practices: ITIL, ISO 27002, NIST; other security-related frameworks are considered an asset.
- Security technologies (Firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, DLP, FirePower, WildFire).
- Strong working knowledge of McAfee suite of products: (ePO, Virus Scan, HIPS).
- Security information and event managers (SIEM).
- Risk Assessment methodologies and practices.
- Vulnerability Management technologies, methodologies and practices.
- Server platforms (Windows, Ubuntu) and desktop security, including network/host based security, wireless and mobile devices.
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to 877-916-8035.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.