FNF Canada is a leading service provider to financial institutions in the area of mortgage processing, tax and appraisal services, and title insurance. We pride ourselves on our relentless focus on enhancing the value of our services to our clients through continuous improvement and innovation.
Reporting to the Director, Client Services – Appraisals Division the ideal candidate will be a client focused, highly professional self-starter with extensive experience in Customer Service, Operations and People Management within the real estate and mortgage industries.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Supports the Director, Client Services – Appraisals Division.
- Directly engages with external and internal clients (External meetings may be required)
- Collaborates extensively with Customers, Business Optimization, IT and the appraisals team.
- Responsible for the operational deliverables on key projects.
- Holds regular meetings with direct reports to provide coaching and mentoring. Complete monthly and Quarterly coaching sessions with each team member
- Proactive, regular communication on Service Levels, Volumes, Customer irritants (Responsible for meeting department productivity and quality goals and to advise management of any suggestions for improving process to create efficiencies.)
- Administer standard and ad hoc reporting requirements.
- Proactive management and communication of issues, escalations and impediments related to operational deliverables to the Director.
- Responsible for the management of the Appraisals Escalation processes and reporting to the customers.
- Recommend and coordinate required changes based on process analysis.
- Responsible for the identification and resolution of errors in processing for all lender programs under your care and control.
- Identify and implement opportunities to increase efficiency.
- In conjunction with the Team Lead(s) – appraisals responsible for staff scheduling to include: work assignments/rotations, employee training, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, back-up for absent employees, and shift rotations.
- Provides supervision to all team members and manages in a manner that motivates, guides and directs employees in FNF Canada values, objectives and performance expectations; maintains a work environment that expects fairness, consistency, respect and approachability while promoting staff participation, team work and positive employee relations.
- Work with the Appraiser Relationship Coordinator to effectively manage the appraisers to meet the divisions goals.
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressive experience in financial services; preferably in the Appraisal arena
- Minimum of two (3) years’ experience in managing and leading a team
- In-depth working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Project and Visio)
- Strong team player, positive attitude, takes initiative, and willing to help achieve success
- Strong ability to learn quickly, strong customer focus, experience with cross organizational/cross-discipline delivery partners and adapt to change in business landscape and working environment.
- Ability to confirm objectives and drive them according to plan with a minimum supervision.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills, able to present training materials to various levels and groups
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills, superior interpersonal, organizational, and client-facing skills
- Schedule: Flexibility from 8am-8pm, as shifts during the evening, weekend or public holidays may be required
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 877-916-8035. We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FNF Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations for candidates with disabilities participating in our selection process are available upon request. We can be reached by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: 55 Superior Blvd, Unit 100, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2X9
- Fax: 1-877-916-8035