FNF Canada is a leading service provider to financial institutions in the area of mortgage processing, tax and appraisal services, and title insurance. We pride ourselves on our relentless focus on enhancing the value of our services to our clients through continuous improvement and innovation.
Reporting to the Director, Client Services the ideal candidate will be a client focused, highly professional self- starter with extensive experience in Customer Service, Operations and People Management within the real estate and mortgage industries.
- Responsible for the day to day operation and management of the Operation Services team which handles search of title, registration of documents, reporting and issuance of documents on behalf of lenders nationally
- Responsible for the identification and resolution of errors in processing for all lender programs
- Collaborates extensively with Customers, Business Optimization, IT and internal stakeholders to identify and implement opportunities to increase efficiency
- Responsible for the operational deliverables on key projects
- Administer standard and ad hoc reporting requirements
- Recommend and coordinate required changes based on process
- Proactive management and communication of issues, escalations and impediments related to operational deliverables to the Director, Client Services
- Proactive, regular communication on Service Levels, Volumes, Customer irritants
- Ensure all instruction, document delivery and review processes are fully documented and communicated
- Identifies training gaps and researches training ideas for support staff
- Responsible for meeting department productivity and quality goals and to advise management of any suggestions for improving process to create efficiencies)
- Manages recruitment, performance evaluation and coaching
- Oversees staff orientation, learning and development plans in accordance with FNF Canada policy, procedure and guidelines
- Provides supervision to all team members and manages in a manner that motivates, guides and directs employees in FNF Canada values, objectives and performance expectations; maintains a work environment that expects fairness, consistency, respect and approachability while promoting staff participation, team work and positive employee relations
- Leads regular team meetings to set goals and monitor team performance and engages the team in successful accomplishment of goals
- Provides leadership for the operational success of the Operation Services team and provides supportive leadership through periods of change
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressive experience in financial services; preferably in a legal department
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in managing and leading a team
- In-depth working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Project and Visio)
- Strong team player, positive attitude, takes initiative, and willing to help achieve success
- Strong ability to learn quickly, strong customer focus, experience with cross organizational/cross- discipline delivery partners and adapt to change in business landscape and working
- Ability to confirm objectives and drive them according to plan with a minimum
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills, able to present training materials to various levels and groups
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills, superior interpersonal, organizational, and client-facing skills
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.