FNF Canada is a leading service provider to financial institutions in the area of mortgage processing, tax and appraisal services, and title insurance. We pride ourselves on our relentless focus on enhancing the value of our services to our clients through continuous improvement and innovation.
Reporting to the Director, Strategic Initiatives & Project Implementation, the ideal candidate will be a client focused, highly professional self-starter with demonstrated experience in a similar function. They will also have a positive attitude with a high level of quality workmanship and attention to detail. The incumbent will be required to quickly develop an in-depth knowledge of the FNF Canada’s proprietary National Processing System and become familiar with corollary systems and technologies.
Your experience will empower your teams to ensure our people, process and technologies are optimal and always seeking opportunities of continual integration and improvements to deliver world class experience on time and of the highest quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee a team of Business Analysts.
- Meet with decision makers, system owners and end users to define operational requirements and systems goals as well as identify and resolve systems issues.
- Oversee the design, development and implementation of system changes and upgrades partnering with a team of developers, testers, QA and Project Managers.
- Define and document business requirements and functional specifications to ensure that operational requirements are accurately represented in the design and delivery of software products and solutions.
- Lead timely delivery of a variety of projects, interfacing with Technical team(s).
- Create and document detailed business requirements and models.
- Responsible for meeting department productivity and quality goals and to advise management of any suggestions for improving process to create efficiencies.
- Manages recruitment, performance evaluation and coaching.
- Oversees staff orientation, learning and development plans in accordance with FNF Canada policy, procedure and guidelines.
- Provides supervision to all team members and manages in a manner that motivates, guides and directs employees in FNF Canada values, objectives and performance expectations; maintains a work environment that expects fairness, consistency, respect and approachability while promoting staff participation, team work and positive employee relations.
- Leads regular team meetings to set goals and monitor team performance and engages the team in successful accomplishment of goals.
- Conduct technical research on system enhancements to determine time required and compatibility with existing systems.
- Conceptualize and analyze Business problems using variety of methodologies to enhance both effectiveness and efficiencies of technology and business operations.
- Managing and developing client relationships.
- Performing special projects and other duties as required.
- Using strong problem solving and analytical abilities solve/propose solutions to complex business problems in a timely fashion for production sensitive environment.
- 6+ years relevant experience in a Business Analysis role.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in managing and leading a team.
- Previous experience working with or on software development teams preferred.
- Previous experience working with Agile and Waterfall (CMMI) methodologies would be an asset.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong team player, positive attitude, takes initiative, and willing to help achieve success.
- Strong ability to learn quickly, strong customer focus, experience with cross organizational/cross-discipline delivery partners and adapt to change in business landscape and working environment.
- Ability to confirm objectives and drive them according to plan with a minimum supervision.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills, able to present training materials to various levels and groups.
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills, superior interpersonal, organizational, and client-facing skills.
- Demonstrable evidence of analyzing and documenting business practices.
- Knowledge of mortgage and title insurance industry would be a definite asset.
Why work at FNF Canada:
- Comprehensive salary, bonus, and benefits package.
- Working in a fun, entrepreneurial and dynamic workplace culture.
- Opportunities for professional learning, development, and growth.
- Flexible work/life balance options.
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FNF Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations for candidates with disabilities participating in our selection process are available upon request. We can be reached by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: 55 Superior Blvd, Unit 100, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2X9
- Fax: 1-877-916-8035