FNF Canada is an innovative provider of mortgage and loan related services to large and small Canadian lenders. We specialize in facilitating all aspects of mortgage transactions. This includes: title insurance, document processing, property tax management, and appraisal management and valuations services for financial institutions. Our end to end solution suite, which is exclusively offered by FNF Canada and unmatched in the industry, seamlessly integrates the services required for the life cycle of a mortgage closing from the request for an appraisal through to funding the transaction. With industry leading technology solutions, unique value add service strategies, agility, responsiveness, and an uncompromising focus on innovation, we set ourselves apart from our competition.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting the execution of our 360 marketing strategy. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing initiatives that grow brand awareness, support market positioning of our products/services and drives efforts to acquire new clients while enhancing the level of engagement in our existing client base. The Marketing Manager should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You will be passionate about your field and well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Plan and manage all marketing, advertising, branding, communication and promotional activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, client appreciation and promotions) in line with organizational objectives and annual marketing plans.
- Design, build, maintain and execute all aspects of our content marketing strategy to align with key marketing and sales activities and ensure consistent brand positioning.
- Develop and maintain all online assets including websites, landing pages and web portals to ensure they reflect industry best practices and incorporate emerging technology to support organizational objectives.
- Oversee design, creation and delivery of print ads, publications, press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Manage, Plan and Execute all lead generation, web, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Build and maintain our social media presence and align with key marketing and sales activities
- Monitor, review, report and measure all marketing activity to assess productivity and performance against goals (ROI and KPI’s)
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities through development or assistance with sales packages and sales collateral.
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and business stakeholders.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies, identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Work closely with agencies and other 3rd party vendor partners
- Gather and analyze customer insight, market trends, industry best practices and competitor information to recommend changes to marketing, product/service and business development strategies.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Use the CRM system and marketing automation tool to nurture leads and push them down the marketing funnel using email marketing.
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media, email marketing etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Understanding of marketing automation tools and experience in using them to nurture leads/prospects
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM)
- Working knowledge of applications like Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools an asset
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 877-916-8035. We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FNF Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations for candidates with disabilities participating in our selection process are available upon request. We can be reached by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: 55 Superior Blvd, Unit 100, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2X9
- Fax: 1-877-916-8035