FNF Canada is a leading service provider to financial institutions in the area of mortgage processing, tax and appraisal services, and title insurance. We pride ourselves on our relentless focus on enhancing the value of our services to our clients through continuous improvement and innovation. With our continued growth in Canada, we are seeking a Mortgage Funder on a Contract basis.
Reporting to the Manager, Client Services, the ideal candidates must work well under pressure as well as under minimal supervision and can deal with difficult situations with tact and diplomacy, analytical thinker, and risk mitigating mindset. Must adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Check with law society for entitlement of solicitor.
- Prepare and send applicable instructional package to solicitor along with relevant documents.
- Send the solicitor a list of outstanding conditions, mortgage commitment, and mortgage advance breakdown.
- Work towards the assigned closing date to ensure all conditions have been met, all documentation has been received, and that file is complete on the day of closing.
- Review solicitor mortgage documentation to ensure it corresponds to the terms of the commitment and follows established regulatory and company guidelines and policies.
- Coordinate with the Funding Team to ensure the release of mortgage funds is completed on a timely basis.
- Monitor and respond to inquiries and concerns received from clients/lawyers and lenders regarding file status or issues and escalate as required.
- Respond to all inquiries within the established turnaround times.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Proven organizational skills and demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and maintain a calm focus during hectic periods.
- Post-secondary education and/or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Competency in MS Office; capacity to learn new technologies/systems.
- 1-2 years of experience in finance, preferably in mortgage financing
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Excel computer applications
- Must be very organized and have excellent time management skills.
- Team player with the ability to perform extra duties as assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Client-service orientated with a professional telephone manner.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including a 12 pm-8 pm shift
Why work at FNF Canada:
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Working in a fun, entrepreneurial, and dynamic workplace culture
- Flexible work arrangements
- Opportunities for professional learning, development, and growth
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company. Interested candidates should forward their resumes via e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to 877-916-8035. We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FNF Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations for candidates with disabilities participating in our selection process are available upon request. We can be reached by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 55 Superior Blvd, Unit 100, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2X9
- Fax: 1-877-916-8035