FNF Canada is a leading service provider to financial institutions in the area of mortgage processing, appraisal services, and title insurance. We pride ourselves on our relentless focus on enhancing the value of our services to our clients through continuous improvement and innovation.
Reporting to the Manager, IT Change Management, the ideal candidate will be a client focused, highly professional self-starter with demonstrated experience in a similar function.
- Create, document, maintain and update detailed functional business and operations requirements, non-functional requirements, business rules and business models.
- Identify, distinguish and analyze multiple components of a problem and make recommendations for process, product or service change.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners and end users to define operational requirements and systems goals and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Identify improvements to business workflow or application- system functionality, collaborating with operations teams, subject matter experts and management to introduce plan and deliver value added changes.
- Provide fast and efficient response to business needs with the highest achievable cost effective result.
- Support the company values and strategic vision.
- Assist in the design, development and implementation of system changes and upgrades partnering with a team of developers and product analysts.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multi-task, and effectively address numerous clients and products.
- Assist with delivery of a variety of projects, interfacing with developers and product analysts.
- Provide operations support to business related to custom applications.
- Analyze and document trends in product support in order to design solutions to improve performance and efficiency.
- Managing and developing client relationships.
- College Diploma and 3 + years’ experience in change/project management.
- Prior experience preferred in role as Business Analyst, Operations Analyst and/or other process improvement capacity.
- Ability to recommend future modifications to existing features and lead change initiatives.
- Experience in creating, documenting and implementing/communicating standard operation procedures.
- Acceptance testing planning, preparation and execution experience a definite asset.
- Highly computer literate with advanced level skills using Microsoft Word, Visio, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer and PowerPoint.
- Resourceful, problem solver with a bias for taking action.
- Self-starter with strong initiative, leadership and advanced problem solving skills.
- Ability to drive components of large multi-functional projects.
- Ability to adapt quickly and manage change.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.