FNF Canada is an innovative provider of mortgage and loan related services to large and small Canadian lenders. We specialize in facilitating all aspects of mortgage transactions. This includes title insurance, document processing, property tax management, and appraisal management and valuations services for financial institutions. Our end-to-end solution suite, which is exclusively offered by FNF Canada and unmatched in the industry, seamlessly integrates the services required for the life cycle of a mortgage closing from the request for an appraisal through to funding the transaction. With industry leading technology solutions, unique value add service strategies, agility, responsiveness, and an uncompromising focus on innovation, we set ourselves apart from our competition.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about customer experience, enhancing and building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Duties and responsibilities
- Gain a deep understanding of our lender customer needs, identify, and fill product gaps.
- Generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive revenue.
- Develop ongoing product vision and create alignment both internally and with key external
- Develop and maintain lender product pricing and profitability.
- Translate lender and broker product strategy into detailed action plans. Align internal
stakeholders to execute.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on revenue, business, and customer impact.
- Drive product launches and enhancements, including working with marketing team, executives,
and other product management team members.
- Monitor and communicate volume and quality metrics.
- Engage with internal sales team, external partners, consortiums, and other financial institutions
to exchange knowledge and gain a deeper understanding of market trends and customer needs.
- Work in conjunction with other areas of the organization to design and implement changes to
processes and procedures to enhance products, customer experience and drive revenue.
Update and train on internal documentation on work processes
- Strong background in financial industry, preferably mortgages
- Good understanding of lending processes in Canada
- Ability to gather customer feedback and turn into action.
- Ability to prioritize work and resources, keeping business objectives at the forefront of the
- Strong stakeholder management and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the capability to articulate technical
- Ability to maintain high standards of accuracy and work under pressure to achieve deadlines.
- Demonstrated self-initiative and ability to work unsupervised.
- High level of personal integrity, commitment to confidentiality and privacy principles.
- Experience working closely with sales, operational functions, and frontline staff.
- Technical skills, MS Office Suite (Intermediate)
- Proven work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate
recommendations to executive management.
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 877-916-8035. We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FNF Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations for candidates with disabilities participating in our selection process are available upon request. We can be reached by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: 55 Superior Blvd, Unit 100, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2X9
- Fax: 1-877-916-8035