FNF Canada, a division of Fidelity National Financial, is one of the country’s largest providers of title insurance and ancillary services. We are seeking a Regional Manager – Lending Solutions that will be directly responsible for supporting our Director, Sales & Business Development in maintaining existing clients and generating new sales in western Canada.
The ideal candidate will have a proven business-to-business relationship building background within the financial services industry and experience in managing a large territory. Residency in the lower-mainland BC and home-office capability are requirements. During “normal” conditions significant overnight travel may be required.
Reporting to the Director, Sales & Business Development, the position requires the utilization of sales expertise and relationship management skills in order to build and maintain a portfolio of customers. New client development and acquisition will be a key focus for this role.
- Maintain and improve business relationships
- Identifying customer needs through consultative selling approaches.
- Provide clients with superior customer service
- Escalation management – Respond to client’s needs and liaise with appropriate contacts to ensure quick issue resolution
- Subject matter expert – Understand products offered and seek training where needed
- Conduct small to large sized speaking engagements
- Attend conferences and tradeshows as needed
- Continuous improvement in personal sales skills
- Assist with new implementation and product launches
- Sales management – Establish sales targets; monitor existing client business volume
- Business Development – Achieve growth and retention strategies; Meet or exceed assigned targets
- Industry Participant – Participate in industry initiatives; Participate in associations and organizations as appropriate
- Complete internal sales reporting
- Participate in regular internal sales meetingsAnswer telephone calls in a professional manner and direct to appropriate person/department
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
- Minimum of three (3) years professional sales experience and/or relationship management experience within the financial services industry
- Solid understanding of residential mortgage lending and/or real estate conveyancing
- Familiarity with the local real estate market / industry
- Regular overnight travel required (although not at the present time)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Experience working with sales targets
- Strong public speaker who is comfortable in addressing small to large groups
- Clearly articulate and position one’s point of view
- Good analytical ability – identify opportunities and propose strategy / direction
- Strong interpersonal skills to create immediate rapport
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Microsoft Teams
- Basic knowledge of title insurance is an asset
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.