FNF Canada, a division of Fidelity National Financial, is one of the country’s largest providers of title insurance and ancillary services. We are seeking a Regional Manager – Lending Solutions that will be directly responsible for supporting our Director, Sales & Business Development in maintaining existing clients and generating new sales in western Canada.
The ideal candidate will have a proven business-to-business relationship building background within the financial services industry and experience in managing a large territory. Residency in the lower-mainland BC and home-office capability are requirements. During “normal” conditions significant overnight travel may be required.
Reporting to the Director, Sales & Business Development, the position requires the utilization of sales expertise and relationship management skills in order to build and maintain a portfolio of customers. New client development and acquisition will be a key focus for this role.
- Maintain and improve business relationships
- Identifying customer needs through consultative selling approaches.
- Provide clients with superior customer service
- Escalation management – Respond to client’s needs and liaise with appropriate contacts to ensure quick issue resolution
- Subject matter expert – Understand products offered and seek training where needed
- Conduct small to large sized speaking engagements
- Attend conferences and tradeshows as needed
- Continuous improvement in personal sales skills
- Assist with new implementation and product launches
- Sales management – Establish sales targets; monitor existing client business volume
- Business Development – Achieve growth and retention strategies; Meet or exceed assigned targets
- Industry Participant – Participate in industry initiatives; Participate in associations and organizations as appropriate
- Complete internal sales reporting
- Participate in regular internal sales meetingsAnswer telephone calls in a professional manner and direct to appropriate person/department
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
- Minimum of three (3) years professional sales experience and/or relationship management experience within the financial services industry
- Solid understanding of residential mortgage lending and/or real estate conveyancing
- Familiarity with the local real estate market / industry
- Regular overnight travel required (although not at the present time)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Experience working with sales targets
- Strong public speaker who is comfortable in addressing small to large groups
- Clearly articulate and position one’s point of view
- Good analytical ability – identify opportunities and propose strategy / direction
- Strong interpersonal skills to create immediate rapport
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Microsoft Teams
- Basic knowledge of title insurance is an asset
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FNF Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations for candidates with disabilities participating in our selection process are available upon request. We can be reached by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: 55 Superior Blvd, Unit 100, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2X9
- Fax: 1-877-916-8035