FNF Canada, a division of Fidelity National Financial, is one of the country’s largest providers of title insurance, mortgage settlement and appraisal management services. We are seeking a Regional Manager – Lending Solutions that will be directly responsible for maintaining existing lender and mortgage broker relationships and generating new relationships and sales in Eastern Ontario and the Atlantic Provinces.
Under strong mentorship, the ideal candidate will have a desire to learn from the ground up within the financial services industry and will develop experience in managing a large territory. Ideally the candidate should reside in the Ottawa area and have home-office capability (laptop and iPhone are provided). As this is a large territory, some travel may be required.
Reporting to the Senior Sales Manager, this position requires the utilization of sales expertise and relationship management skills in order to build and maintain a portfolio of customers. New client development and acquisition will be a key focus for this role.
The primary focus of this role is to maintain, develop and enhance relationships within the lending and mortgage broker communities with a partnership approach. Key target areas are expanding our Appraisal Management and Mortgage Settlement Services with designated lenders and within the mortgage broker channel.
- Maintain and improve business relationships
- Identifying customer needs through consultative selling approaches
- Provide clients with superior customer service
- Escalation management – respond to client’s needs and liaise with appropriate contacts to ensure quick issue resolution
- Subject matter expert – understand products offered and seek training where needed
- Conduct small to large sized speaking engagements
- Continuous improvement in personal sales skills
- Assist with new implementation and product launches
- Sales management – establish sales targets; monitor existing client business volume
- Business Development – achieve growth and retention strategies; meet or exceed assigned targets
- Industry Participant – participate in industry initiatives; participate in associations and organizations as appropriate
- Complete internal sales reporting
- Participate in regular internal sales meetings
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
- Some understanding of residential mortgage lending and/or real estate conveyancing
- Familiarity with the local real estate market/industry would be ideal
- Regular overnight travel required (although not at the present time)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Strong public speaker who is comfortable in addressing small to large groups
- Clearly articulate and position one’s point of view
- Good analytical ability – identify opportunities and propose strategy/direction
- Strong interpersonal skills to create immediate rapport
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Microsoft Teams
Why work at FNF Canada:
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Working in a fun, entrepreneurial and dynamic workplace culture
- Flexible work arrangements
- Opportunities for professional learning, development, and growth
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, a company car or allowance, along with career growth opportunities within a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FNF Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations for candidates with disabilities participating in our selection process are available upon request.
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: 55 Superior Blvd, Unit 100, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2X9
- Fax: 1-877-916-8035