FNF Canada is a leading service provider to financial institutions in the area of mortgage processing, appraisal services, and title insurance. We pride ourselves on our relentless focus on enhancing the value of our services to our clients through continuous improvement and innovation.
Reporting to the Lead, Process Automation, the ideal candidate will be a client focused, highly professional self-starter with demonstrated experience in a similar function. The incumbent will be required to quickly develop an in-depth knowledge of our Systems and become familiar with corollary systems and technologies.
- The successful candidate will deliver automated solutions that adhere to timelines and design, development and deployment best practices.
- Design, develop and test complex Robotics Process Automation solutions using latest Tools (UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blu Prism, Power Automate). UiPath is preferred.
- Design automated process solutions in accordance with standard design principles
- Ensure design leverages existing reusable components, adheres to standards and traces back to business requirements
- Analyze, understand and document business processes to identify technical requirements
- Create, review and maintain automated solution documentation.
- Support existing automated processes and implement change requirements
- Identify and address any issue that affects the integrity of the automated solution
- Problem solve issues that arise in day to day running of automated processes
- Provide technical support to promptly resolve escalated incidents/outages
- Work within project planning constraints and communicate any identified project risks and issues
- Experience in Robotic process automation: 1-2 years with Automation Anywhere and/or uiPath
- Experience of developing in Microsoft Technologies (C#, RESTful API, SQL Server, Web Services) is a plus
- Experience creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Capacity to work within tight deadlines, often while balancing multiple, conflicting priorities
- Must be able to work with little supervision
We are looking for you to bring to the team:
- A desire to learn and grow
- Passion, excitement and creativity
- Open mind to new ideas and delivery
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FNF Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations for candidates with disabilities participating in our selection process are available upon request. We can be reached by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 55 Superior Blvd, Unit 100, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2X9
- Fax: 1-877-916-8035