FNF Canada is an innovative provider of mortgage and loan related services to large and small Canadian lenders. We specialize in facilitating all aspects of mortgage transactions. This includes title insurance, document processing, property tax management, and appraisal management and valuations services for financial institutions. Our end-to-end solution suite, which is exclusively offered by FNF Canada and unmatched in the industry, seamlessly integrates the services required for the life cycle of a mortgage closing from the request for an appraisal through to funding the transaction. With industry leading technology solutions, unique value add service strategies, agility, responsiveness, and an uncompromising focus on innovation, we set ourselves apart from our competition.
With our continued growth in Canada, we are seeking a Sales Coordinator. Reporting to the VP, Innovation & Business Optimization, the ideal candidate will be a highly professional self-starter with strong analytic skills. He/she will also have a positive attitude and the ability to manage stringent deadlines. The position requires attention to detail and a high level of judgment in order to organize workload and projects.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Provide a high level of executive administrative support ensuring the optimal level of customer service and professionalism
- Manage efficiently in a multi-tasked environment and ensure deadlines are met
- Apply appropriate due diligence ensuring accuracy in preparing and promptly completing all required supporting documentation (i.e. reports, presentations, invoices, correspondence/communications, tables, charts, files, etc.)
- Consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality, escalate where appropriate
- Efficiently manage expectations/concerns through strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Maintain proficiency with software applications/programs and/or department specific systems as required (i.e. MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Efficiently manage and promptly respond to all incoming inquiries/requests for information independently or re-direct to the appropriate person/area
- Assist the National Sales team with corporate events, expense reports, and general administrative
- Collaborate with Marketing and Reporting teams to build or update various PowerPoint presentations
- Assist in escalation management through liaising with clients and operations including obtaining approvals, updating delivery timelines, quality checks, etc.
- Operate corporate administrative projects working with the executive team
- Take initiative to identify and recommend improvements in own job function, research and/or investigate issues requiring resolution in order to execute on assigned tasks
- Professional and detail oriented
- Experience with CRM maintenance is an asset
- Proven ability to manage several tasks simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment and excellent organizational skills
- Can prioritize, establish timelines for assigned tasks and communicate them to department members
- Strong attention to detail, with accuracy and thoroughness in all work
- Must possess computer input and processing skills and a basic understanding of mathematics
- Strong Computer Skills Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of Products
- Strong oral and written skills
- Ability to complete all assigned tasks proficiently, in a timely manner
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 877-916-8035. We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FNF Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations for candidates with disabilities participating in our selection process are available upon request. We can be reached by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: 55 Superior Blvd, Unit 100, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2X9
- Fax: 1-877-916-8035