FNF Canada is an innovative provider of mortgage and loan related services to large and small Canadian lenders. We specialize in facilitating all aspects of mortgage transactions. This includes: title insurance, document processing, property tax management, appraisal management and valuation services for financial institutions. Our end to end solution suite, which is exclusively offered by FNF Canada and unmatched in the industry, seamlessly integrates the services required for the life cycle of a mortgage closing from the request for an appraisal through to funding the transaction. With industry-leading technology solutions, unique value add service strategies, agility, responsiveness, and an uncompromising focus on innovation, we set ourselves apart from our competition. With our continued growth in Canada, we are seeking a Senior AR & Billing Analyst.
Reporting to the Manager, Accounting, the ideal candidate will be a client focused, highly professional self-starter with strong analytical skills. He/she will also have a positive attitude and the ability to manage stringent deadlines. The position requires attention to detail and a high level of judgment in order to organize workload and projects.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform the monthly billing processes including review of billable data extracted through the power query tool and preparing consolidated monthly invoices to lenders
- Responsible for set up, administration and maintenance of the rate cards in the National Processing System (NPS)
- Liaise with appropriate internal and external business contacts to resolve billing issues
- Reconcile Great Plains billing reports with the NPS to ensure completeness
- Perform the accounts receivable processes including preparing cash deposits to multiple banks and ensure that cash, cheque, credit card or electronic payments are applied appropriately to the customer accounts
- Prepare the reconciliation of Accounts Receivable sub ledger to General Ledger on a monthly basis
- Monitor the aged receivable balances and follow up on the collection of all outstanding balances and escalate issues with the appropriate business line
- Prepare all journal entries relating to manual billings
- Reconcile trust bank accounts for settlement fee revenue
- Assist in the month end closing process
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding billing and accounts receivable balances
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- College diploma or university degree in a related field
- 2-4 years relevant experience preferred
- Proficiency in GP would be an asset.
- Work well under pressure with minimal supervision
- Must be very organized and have excellent time management skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Proficient in Excel
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 877-916-8035.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.