FNF Canada is an innovative provider of mortgage and loan related services to large and small Canadian lenders. We specialize in facilitating all aspects of mortgage transactions. This includes: title insurance, document processing, property tax management, management and valuation services for financial institutions. Our end to end solution suite, which is exclusively offered by FNF Canada and unmatched in the industry, seamlessly integrates the services required for the life cycle of a mortgage closing from the request for and signing through to funding the transaction. With industry leading technology solutions, unique value add service strategies, agility, responsiveness, and an uncompromising focus on innovation, we set ourselves apart from our competition. With our continued growth in Canada, we are seeking a Signing Network Coordinator.
- Manage the assignment of work to the signing network and take action directly with remote signers as required to drive service levels and customer experience
- Coordinate and identify coaching opportunities and cross training on various products/programs
- Assist with identifying geographic coverage deficiencies impacting client service levels
- Assist with onboarding new remote signers by coordinating the onboarding process including FNF policy and procedures, protocol, connect portal software training, service level agreements for each product and province mange the work que.
- Monitor and ensure a positive customer service experience, by handling customer queries efficiently and effectively.
- Participate in regular team meetings and project debriefs to ensure high levels of satisfaction and to identify areas for continuous improvement as well as additional services required
- Work cooperatively with team members across the organization
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly analysis on remoter signer’s productivity.
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive experience in the mortgage industry
- Candidates with prior relationship management or coordination experience preferred
- Excellent research, quantitative and analytical skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and SharePoint
- Knowledge and understanding of the remoting signing process in the mortgage industry in Canada
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines, takes initiative and is resourceful
- Projects a professional image and demonstrates good interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to 877-916-8035.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.