FNF Canada is an innovative provider of mortgage and loan related services to large and small Canadian lenders. We specialize in facilitating all aspects of mortgage transactions. This includes: title insurance, document processing, property tax management, and appraisal management and valuations services for financial institutions. Our end to end solution suite, which is exclusively offered by FNF Canada and unmatched in the industry, seamlessly integrates the services required for the life cycle of a mortgage closing from the request for an appraisal through to funding the transaction. With industry leading technology solutions, unique value add service strategies, agility, responsiveness, and an uncompromising focus on innovation, we set ourselves apart from our competition.
Reporting to the Manager of Client Services, our ideal candidate will be a client focused, highly professional self-starter with demonstrated experience in a similar function. They will also have a positive attitude with a high level of quality workmanship and attention to detail. The incumbent will be required to quickly develop an in-depth knowledge of the FNF Canada’s proprietary National Processing System and become familiar with corollary systems and technologies.
- Manage a team of legal & administrative professionals
- Setting performance goals for team members
- Ensure that personnel attain quality and service standards established by the company
- Responsible for recruitment, hiring, terminations, and performance management for staff
- Analyze and report on the department’s daily, monthly, and annual key performance indicators on industry trends
- Establish professional relationships with clients and other key internal/external parties as required
- Act as the owner of the change and escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accuracy reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required
- Ensure the volume of work is evenly distributed amongst all team members and that all team members are consistently on task
- Create efficiencies and identify process gaps, communicate these to management; recommend best solutions based on analysis
- Assist team members with their inquiries regarding products, policies and procedures and escalate to management when needed
- Effectively communicate with management on a daily basis to ensure the team remains compliant with operational requirements
- Know and understand all client policies, processes and service level agreements
- Identify errors and help resolve and document escalations within expected turnaround times
- Responsible to schedule: work assignments/rotations, employee training, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignments, back-up for absent employees, and shift rotations
- Cross-train staff members as needed to ensure appropriate coverage during peak times, vacation and sick days
- Keep a positive can do attitude and encourage team to do the same
- Law Clerk designation from a community college
- Minimum five (5) years’ residential real estate experience in a law firm and/or title insurance environment
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in a supervisory or managerial role
- Through knowledge and understanding of residential real estate practices, from start to finish, while understanding title issues and their resolution
- Solid understanding and interpretation of current legal terminology
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills, the ability to train and develop new and existing staff
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to make decisions quickly and confidently
- Ability to pay attention to detail while managing multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 877-916-8035. We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FNF Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations for candidates with disabilities participating in our selection process are available upon request. We can be reached by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: 55 Superior Blvd, Unit 100, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2X9
- Fax: 1-877-916-8035