FNF Canada, a division of Fidelity National Financial, is one of the country’s largest providers of title insurance and ancillary services. With our continued growth in Canada, we are seeking a Team Lead – QA to help guide the evolution of our core technology products.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic hands-on leader who would be comfortable initiating software testing activities and recommending products, services, processes that will evolve FNF’s Software Quality Assurance. Reporting to the Director of Software Development, your focus will be to implement and formalize procedures and to manage the day to day operations of the QA Team. This role is a great fit for candidates who are willing to take a hands-on approach and who have experience in designing, executing and automating test plans.
- Manage remote (onshore/offshore) teams
- Interact with the business stakeholders to independently validate the requirements
- Identify gaps in implementation in relation to the requirements, test the application and track the issues to closure
- Create and maintain Requirements Traceability Document
- Provide key metrics about application health and defect status on a daily basis
- Demo the application to the users when required, gather feedback, communicate effectively to the project team
- Support in preparing end-user training materials
- Solid understanding of integration strategies, modification and customization of software Testing platforms
- Ability to manage multiple implementation projects, engage and interact with customers
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- In-depth experience in business requirements understanding with extensive experience in functional testing, creating test cases, test lifecycle management
- Experience in test automation
- Should be comfortable with Project Scope/Risk Management
- Good with Estimations/Assessments/Escalations
- Enthusiastic about Innovation and Process Improvements
- Stabilize testing environments and code drops, and coordinate multi-vendor deployments to ensure highly productive round-clock testing by both the on-shore and off-shore test teams
- Continually enhances own skills and builds knowledge in all aspects of the organization, the business and information systems
- Responsible for coaching, mentoring, training and day to day interaction with a team of QA professionals (testers, automation experts, planners)
- Institutionalize the best QA practices relating to agile/water fall development
- Establish and manage governance associated with QA activities on all projects
- Support post launch activities including technical handover to and support for operations specialists
- Provide updates and priorities for bugs/issues; manage systems for tracking bugs and issues for both internal development and Carrier escalations
- Must be fluently bilingual (written and verbal) in French and English
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Experience with Automation of Software application testing with Tools such as SoapUI, QTP, Load Runner, Selenium etc.
- Experience of SQL and scripting
- Experience with web vulnerability management is a plus
- Both documentation and testing are managed in Microsoft Azure DevOps. The role requires experience working within that development environment. Familiarity with basic programming is preferable in order to understand the technical aspects of the application itself
- Experience with how SOC audit is performed and its requirements from Quality Assurance perspective.
- Understand the purpose of the Software Systems and how new functionality impacts from a security/compliance/audit lens
- Must have strong relationship and negotiation skills in order to maintain progress with the sometimes conflicting needs of the development team, Global Assurance Quality – Methodology and the project leadership
- Strong knowledge of SDLC
- Experience with DevOps pipeline including continuous integration and continuous delivery
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 877-916-8035. We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.