FNF Canada is a leading service provider to financial institutions in the area of mortgage processing, tax and appraisal services, and title insurance. We pride ourselves on our relentless focus on enhancing the value of our services to our clients through continuous improvement and innovation.
Reporting to the Director, IT Infrastructure and Security the ideal candidate will be a client focused, highly professional self starter with demonstrated experience in a similar function. He/she will also have a positive attitude with a high level of quality workmanship and attention to detail. The successful candidate will have the ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously in a demanding IT support environment.
- Provide Tier 2 and some Tier 1 desktop and remote support for internal and external clients.
- Provide basic/Tier 1 resolution phone and email support for external customer using our FNF Connect applications as necessary
- Windows Active Directory Administration and support
- Providing support for Microsoft Windows 10 computers
- Support for desktop applications such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and Internet Explorer
- Hardware support for Lenovo desktops and laptops as well as Microsoft Surface Pro.
- Cisco Phone system administration and support
- Mobile support for Android and Apple IOS devices.
- A university degree or college diploma
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Extensive familiarity with Windows operating systems
- Working knowledge of McAfee security software options and functionality a plus
- Knowledge or Experience with Service Now Service Management Software is an asset
- Advanced printer / peripheral device troubleshooting
- CompTIA A+ certification a plus
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.