FNF Canada, a division of Fidelity National Financial, is one of the country’s largest providers of title insurance and ancillary services. With our continued growth in Canada, we are seeking a Real Estate Legal Assistant.
The ideal candidates will possess real estate experience in a busy law firm or related environment. They must work well under pressure as well as under minimal supervision, and have the ability to deal with difficult situations with tact and diplomacy. The candidates must also be very organized, have excellent time management skills and display a positive attitude.
- Analyze title searches from multiple provinces
- Provide superior customer service to our clients
- Deal with any problems or requirements that must be addressed and answered prior to processing such as: notes file, discharge statements, title issues, additional documents, title in maiden name, title in only one name and applicants, executions against same or similar names, etc.
- Deal directly with lender, broker, law firms and client to resolve issues.
- Review documents with clients and process documentation for signing once all issues have been resolved.
- Complete and verify all mortgage information with client.
- Prepare documents (i.e. mortgage document, title change etc.) according to lender requirements.
- Request and review payout statements from other financial institutions
- College diploma in a related field
- Minimum 6 months experience in real estate law handling files from start to finish
- Experience with Teraview, Conveyancer
- Must be very organized and have excellent time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a Team environment
- Client-service orientated with a professional telephone manner
- Ability to work flexible hours.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.