At FNF Canada, we encourage all of our employees to share in ownership of the company.
Together, we are a cohesive unit working towards one common purpose. We encourage a positive team based atmosphere where every employee knows their efforts are making a difference. With a transparent business approach, every employee is aware of the direction of the company and accepts accountability for their actions.
Providing our employees with a nurturing environment and opportunities to grow and excel is one of our top priorities. We pride ourselves on fostering a fair and respectful environment that encourages employees to pursue their career goals. Promotion and hiring from within are important trademarks of the FNF Canada way!
We support open communication and mutual respect between all employees and are passionate about providing the products, solutions and expertise our clients need for their success – and ours.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Comprehensive Group Benefits Plan (Health and Dental)
- RRSP Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Vacation and Personal Care days
- Recognition for years of service
- Annual Corporate Awards recognition
- SERVICEPlus Certification
- Discounts to local attractions, services and amenities
- Social Committee / Employee Events
- and more…
We encourage potential candidates to submit their resumes for review and they will be kept on file for future openings. Please send your resume to:
55 Superior Blvd., Mississauga, ON L5T 2X9