FNF Canada, a division of Fidelity National Financial, is one of the country’s largest providers of title insurance and ancillary services. With our continued growth in Canada, we have an excellent opportunity to enhance your career within our sales team. We are seeking a Regional Manager – Lending Solutions. The position will be directly responsible for maintaining existing sales and generating new sales.
In this role, you will utilize your sales expertise and relationship management skills to build and maintain a portfolio of customers. New client development and acquisition will be a focus for this role.
- Improve, maintain, and build new business relationships with our Lender partners.
- Identifying customer needs through consultative selling approaches.
- Comfortable interacting with Clients to provide support and superior customer service to fit their needs. Escalation management – Respond to clients’ needs and liaise with appropriate contact to ensure quick issue resolution.
- Subject matter expert – Understand products offered and seek training where needed.
- Self-manage administrative duties in a timely and accurate manner, including the use of any applicable CRM.
- Work with internal partners to develop campaigns and necessary marketing collateral.
- Monitor, evaluate, and manage overall customer satisfaction.
- Conduct small to large-sized speaking engagements.
- Attend conferences and tradeshows as needed.
- Continuous improvement in personal sales skills.
- Assist with new implementation and product launches.
- Sales management – Establish sales targets; monitor existing client business volume.
- Business Development – Achieve growth and retention strategies; Meet or exceed assigned targets.
- Industry Participant – Participate in industry initiatives; Participate in associations and organizations as appropriate.
- Complete internal sales reporting.
- Collaborate with other members of our national sales team to identify business opportunities, strategies and areas of growth.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma.
- Minimum of three (3) years professional sales experience and/or relationship management experience.
- Solid understanding of residential mortgage lending and/or real estate conveyancing.
- Familiarity with the local real estate market / industry.
- Able to travel throughout for meetings, conferences, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
- Experience working with sales targets.
- Strong public speaker who is comfortable in addressing small to large groups.
- Clearly articulate and position one’s point of view.
- Good analytical ability – identify opportunities and propose strategy/direction.
- Strong interpersonal skills to create immediate rapport.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook.
- Basic knowledge of title insurance is an asset.
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to 877-916-8035. We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FNF Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations for candidates with disabilities participating in our selection process are available upon request. We can be reached by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 55 Superior Blvd, Unit 100, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2X9
- Fax: 1-877-916-8035