FNF Canada is a leading service provider to financial institutions in the area of mortgage processing, appraisal services, and title insurance. We pride ourselves on our relentless focus on enhancing the value of our services to our clients through continuous improvement and innovation.
Reporting to the Director, Software Development, the ideal candidate will be a client focused, highly professional self-starter with demonstrated experience in a similar function. The incumbent will be required to quickly develop an in-depth knowledge of our Systems and become familiar with corollary systems and technologies. Our platform is built primarily using Microsoft stack and we are fully committed to migrating over to .NET Core, Angular/React, REST, SQL & Azure. You will be a part of the full SDLC, extending existing features while helping architect and design new functions from scratch.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Participate in full SDLC (SCRUM/Agile), including iterative development, sprint estimation and design sessions
- Achieving an understanding of the business objectives as it relates to software development
- Experience building secure, complex, and scalable APIs, from design through deployment
- Experience with SQL development, data modeling and data structures for high-volume and high-velocity data (SQL Server, MongoDB, MySql etc.)
- Experience with Build & CI tools (Release Management, Jenkins etc.)
- Proven interest in learning about and using new technologies, as we work with a diverse technical stack (SOLR, Redis, RabbitMQ, HDFS, Angular, React, HTML5, Xamarin, EasyMock, Mockito, Postman, OAuth/Web tokens)
- Hands-on Infrastructure experience including Web Servers, Containers (docker, kubernetes), Virtualization, Load balancing
- Experience with ALM tools (TFS, JIRa, etc.)
- Nice to have: Experience with Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS) with focus on natively building application for Cloud platforms.
- Nice to have: Scrum Master experience and strong demonstrated experience with DevOps in Agile team environment
- Nice to have: Act in a technical leadership capacity: Mentoring junior engineers, new team members, and applying technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working with .NET based web technologies (ASP.NET, C#)
- Experience with Angular, React
- Experience with RESTful and service-oriented design & application architecture
- Experience leading application development projects
- Demonstrated capability in setting and influencing technical direction at all levels of an organization
- Experience in mentoring development resources
- Capacity to work within tight deadlines, often while balancing multiple, conflicting priorities
- Must be able to work with little supervision
We are looking for you to bring to the team:
- A desire to learn and grow
- Passion, excitement and creativity
- Open mind to new ideas and delivery
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FNF Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations for candidates with disabilities participating in our selection process are available upon request. We can be reached by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: 55 Superior Blvd, Unit 100, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2X9
- Fax: 1-877-916-8035